Monday, February 8, 2010

Miserable Bella

New Moon, Reading Journal #2


Edward left Bella because he thought he was putting her in too much danger. She was very depressed for the next couple of months so her dad told her she had to change or she would be sent to live with her mom so she decided to go to the movies with Jessica and notices that when she has an adrenalin rush she sees Edward and she does some crazy things. I believe that Bella will go looking for new adventures and will get hurt bad because she is not thinking this through and because she is very clumsy. This story makes me wonder that teenage girls will do anything for a guy and I think it's ridiculous! My favorite character has always been Edward I think he's a nice guy and he makes smart decisions he just never comes through with them but now he is and he is very respectful and I like him a lot. I didn't like how Bella is always depressed I don't feel like she has anything to offer the world let alone Edward. But i think she adds a good role in the book because in every book you should have one person you don't like.

No comments:

Post a Comment